The 2019 Melissa Nathan Awards were held on June 18th in central London.
We are delighted to announce Tesco as our sponsor for the Melissa Nathan Award for best Comedy Romance novel. Commenting on their sponsorship, Gaynor Allen, Head Book Buyer for Tesco said “Tesco customers love to read comedy romance books and Melissa’s books continue to be very popular with our customers”.
Submitting your entries:
- Entries must be both comedic and romantic
- Publishers my submit up to four titles for consideration
- Publishers should send six copies of each of their nominated titles to: Rachel Lee, Melissa Nathan Award for Comedy Romance, 165 Conway Road, London N14 7BH
- The deadline for submissions is 31 December 2011
- Hardback books and paperback originals published during 2011 in the UK are eligible, and paperback editions of books originally published in hardback in 2010 will also be considered
- The Short List of six titles wil be announced in April 2012
- The winner will receive a trophy and a cheque
- Special thanks to our wonderful sponsors, National Express Coaches, who will be sponsoring the Melissa Nathan Award for Comedy Romance, for the second year running.